Tuli Cheetah Ankle Support with Heel Cup
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 30 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
Due to manufacturer's return policies, some custom equipment may be returned to AllegroMedical for repairs only - no refunds or exchanges can be made at any time.
- Unsurpassed support with amazing "barefoot" comfort
- Tuli's Cheetahs are ideal for shin splints
- Proven favorite of gymnasts and dancers world-wide
- Tuli’s Cheetahs are perfect for athletes
- Tuli’s Cheetahs were seen on athletes at the 2012 Olympics!
Tuli Cheetah Ankle Support w/ Heel Cup
Combine the shock absorption of Tuli's patented "waffle" design heel cups with the comfort and support of lightweight neoprene ankle support and you get unsurpassed support with amazing "barefoot" feeling and comfort. Tuli's Cheetahs are ideal for shin splints, tired and swollen ankles or just a little extra ankle support. A proven favorite of gymnasts and dancers world-wide, Tuli’s Cheetahs are perfect for athletes.
Tuli Cheetah Ankle Support with Heel Cup is ideal for:
- Heel Spurs
- Plantar fasciitis
- Shin Splints
- Knee pain
- Ankle Sprains and Weak Ankles
- Achilles Tendinitis
Measure the circumference of instep (around the arch of the foot).
- Extra Small (Up to 7.5 inches)
- Small (7.5 inches to 8.5 inches)
- Medium (8.5 inches to 9.5 inches)
- Large (9.5 inches to 10.5 inches)
- Extra Large (10.5 inches and up)
- Tuli’s Cheetahs ankle supports are also available in a One Size Fits Most version with adjustable hook-and-loop fastener(s) straps.
Each package contains one Tuli Cheetah Ankle Support with Heel Cup.
|Manufacturer Number||10225, 10230, 10240, 10250|