Urias Pressure Infant Splint - Single Chamber
- All Urias splints are latex free
- Inflation pressures should not exceed 40 mmHg
- 17-page “Non-Sterile Stroke Rehabilitation Air Splint” user’s booklet
Urias Pressure Splints - Infant (66cm)
- Counter abnormal tone development — Applied following brain trauma or strokes, these splints inhibit spasticity, assist movement patterns, expedite weight bearing and reduce edema. The dynamic force of these pressure splints encourages sensory recovery by stimulating proprioceptors.
- Inhibit development of contractures in neurological disorders—Where a contracture is already present, Urias Pressure Splints may be used to stretch it, gradually reducing the deformity.
With a double layer of washable PVC sheeting, each splint features a plastic zipper closure for easy donning, and is transparent to facilitate positioning. Apply to client’s limb, then inflate—during inflation, the soft inner layer molds exactly to the limb, providing all-over, even pressure when complete. NOTE: Inflation pressures should not exceed 40 mmHg. Double-chamber splints offer varying levels of pressure in two separate, individually inflated chambers for specific management of excessive extensor or flexor tone. All Urias splints are latex free.
Each Urias Pressure Splint comes with a “Non-Sterile Stroke Rehabilitation Air Splint” user’s booklet. This 17-page booklet includes many illustrations and instructions on how to use the Urias Pressure Splints in the rehabilitation of your stroke patient.
|Manufacturer Number||3823C, 3823D|