Vectra Genisys 2 Channel Combo Unit
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
1-800-861-3211 or Contact Us online.
Chattanooga Vectra Genisys 2 Channel Stim/Ultrasound Combo Unit (without Cart)
The Vectra Genisys is the first modular therapy system that consolidates up to six therapeutic modalities in one system, at a fraction of what these modalities would cost alone. Unique modular design lets you choose what fits best in your clinical setting now or easily add later without the replacement of products.
- Operator Remotes: Optional operator remotes allow treatment to start, stop, or pause at any time as well as change the amplitude
- Patient Data Management System: Optional software program that provides an organized way to store , display, compare, and print information captured on patient data cards.
- Patient Documentation: Capture and record accurate patient information through the folloing programs: Pain Map Profile, Modality Records, Electrode Placement Diagrams, and Session Notes
- User Defined Protocols: Customizes any waveform to your specific needs. User protocols are organized alphabetically by name for easy recall.
- Clinical Protocols + Indications: Help guide therapy selections
- Lead Wire Connections: Newly designed lead wires have rip stop feature and color-coded connectors to easily distinguish between channels.
- Display: 5" high contrast color screen
- Patient Data Cards: Built in card reader provides documentation of patient therapy and treatment outcomes. Five data cards come standard with the system. Available in 25 card packs at an additional cost.
- 9 Clinical waveforms
- Full color graphical library
- 2 independent Electrotherapy channels
- sEMG and sEMG Activated Muscle Stimulation
- Dual frequency Ultrasound at 1 and 3.3 MHz
- Pulsed or Continuous Duty Cycles (10%, 20%, 50% & 100%)
- 4 ergonomically designed sound head applicator sizes: 1cm, 2cm, 5cm & 10cm
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Dimensions: 12 3/4" x 8 3/4" x 9 3/4"
- Electrical Class: Class 1
- Ultrasound Type B
- Warranty: 2 years on units, 1 year on applicators
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.