WideBand Male External Catheters - Rochester Medical
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 30 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
Due to manufacturer's return policies, some custom equipment may be returned to AllegroMedical for repairs only - no refunds or exchanges can be made at any time.
- Expanded adhesive area protecting against unexpected, or premature need to change the catheter
- Patented, forward-placement of adhesive to prevent urine migration and build-up
- Hypoallergenic, non-sensitizing adhesive built into the catheter sheath
- Silicone that, unlike latex, is odorless and has superior breathability properties
- Clear sheath allowing for ease of inspection and enhanced skin integrity
- Kink-resistant design to ensure continuous urine flow
- Advanced, soft, silicone material to help reduce frictional irritation and maximize comfort
- 70% more adhesive than traditional self-adhering catheters
- 100% latex-free
- Several size options available
WideBand Male External Catheters are the new standard for male external catheters. For the first time, the adhesive is built into nearly the entire sheath wall. It has 70% more adhesive area than is found in the self-adhering styles developed in the 80's. Rochester Medical Corporation has patented this advanced manufacturing process, providing more security without requiring more aggressive adhesive.
The distinctive design of the Wide Band catheter involves more than just an extended length of the adhesive area. WideBand is the only catheter with its adhesive placement beginning just behind the glans. This forward-placement of the
the adhesive is patented and provides two important features:
- Helps prevent urine migration up the penis shaft, which results in premature removal
- Helps prevent urine build-up around the head of the penis, which results in catheter blow-off.
|Brand Name||Rochester Medical|
|Manufacturer Number||36103, 36102, 36105, 36104, 36101|