Brazos Free Form Hickory Walking Sticks - Trekking Poles
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 30 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Hand-crafted in the USA
- Includes a black rubber tip
- Functional as well as elegant
- Lifetime Warranty
Brazos Free Form Hickory Walking Sticks
AllegroMedical.com presents The Brazos Free Form Hickory Walking Sticks. Hickory’s strength and flexibility make this a choice cane for those seeking a strong, sturdy walking aid. The Brazos walking sticks are beautifully hand-crafted and certain to be a conversation starter. This strong, solid walking stick is one of our best-sellers for good reason. Its rugged beauty will appeal to you if you're an outdoorsman trekking on a difficult trail or a casual walker looking for support and protection.You'll be the envy of your walking group. Pick one up today for yourself or a loved one.
- Hickory is a strong, durable wood that is able to withstand the most strenuous conditions. Its unparalleled strength has made it a wood of choice for tool handles, bows, and baseball bats.
- The Free Form Hickory Walking Stick is made from the finest wood that is meticulously cut, sanded, and sprayed with a protective clear coat lacquer to bring out its natural beauty.
- The leather strap at the top helps you get a secure grip on the walking stick. The rubber tip helps you gain more traction.
- Each walking stick is made in the USA by master woodworkers. Handcrafted, one at a time, so no two are exactly alike. Comes in four convenient sizes or can be easily sized down with a hand saw.
Size a Walking Stick
Sizing a walking stick is, in many ways, subjective; however, through years of experience, we have developed some basic parameters -- suggestions, really -- for choosing a correct walking stick size:
- For people who are shorter than 4' 8", we generally recommend a 41-inch stick.
- For people who are shorter than 5' 4", we recommend a 48-inch stick.
- For people who are between 5' 4" and 5' 11", we recommend a 55-inch stick.
- For adults over 5' 11", we recommend a 58-inch stick.