ErgoBeads Hand Exerciser and Stress Ball
$8.79Please Log in for professional pricing11 Reviews
Supracor Stimulite Body Scrubber
Pedal Exerciser - Resistive Pedal Exerciser Stationary Bike - Each
Supracor Spacells Facial Sponge
$27.39 - $38.363 Reviews
Thermophore MaxHEAT Deep-Heat Therapy Moist Heat Pad
Supracor Stimulite Bath Mitt - Exfoliating Shower Mitt
The Backnobber II
Deluxe Handheld Shower Massager w/ Three Spray Options - Each
Men's Modern Moccasin Memory Foam Slippers - Brown
Supracor Stimulites Sport Insoles
$37.35 - $37.361 Review
Brazos Free Form Hickory Walking Sticks - Trekking Poles
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Hand-crafted in the USA
- Includes a black rubber tip
- Functional as well as elegant
- Lifetime Warranty
Brazos Free Form Hickory Walking Sticks
AllegroMedical.com presents The Brazos Free Form Hickory Walking Sticks. Hickory’s strength and flexibility make this a choice cane for those seeking a strong, sturdy walking aid. The Brazos walking sticks are beautifully hand-crafted and certain to be a conversation starter. This strong, solid walking stick is one of our best-sellers for good reason. Its rugged beauty will appeal to you if you're an outdoorsman trekking on a difficult trail or a casual walker looking for support and protection.You'll be the envy of your walking group. Pick one up today for yourself or a loved one.
- Hickory is a strong, durable wood that is able to withstand the most strenuous conditions. Its unparalleled strength has made it a wood of choice for tool handles, bows, and baseball bats.
- The Free Form Hickory Walking Stick is made from the finest wood that is meticulously cut, sanded, and sprayed with a protective clear coat lacquer to bring out its natural beauty.
- The leather strap at the top helps you get a secure grip on the walking stick. The rubber tip helps you gain more traction.
- Each walking stick is made in the USA by master woodworkers. Handcrafted, one at a time, so no two are exactly alike. Comes in four convenient sizes or can be easily sized down with a hand saw.
Size a Walking Stick
Sizing a walking stick is, in many ways, subjective; however, through years of experience, we have developed some basic parameters -- suggestions, really -- for choosing a correct walking stick size:
- For people who are shorter than 4' 8", we generally recommend a 41-inch stick.
- For people who are shorter than 5' 4", we recommend a 48-inch stick.
- For people who are between 5' 4" and 5' 11", we recommend a 55-inch stick.
- For adults over 5' 11", we recommend a 58-inch stick.