Fibracol Plus Collagen Wound Dressing with Alginate - 3/8" x 15-3/4" Rope
$4.93 - $13.69
ALGICELL Ag - Silver Alginate Wound Dressing
$2.21 - $20.76
Fibracol Plus Collagen Wound Dressing with Alginate - 4 x 4 3/8"
MEDIHONEY Calcium Alginate Dressing
$6.27 - $147.90
Restore SILVER Calcium Alginate Dressing - Sterile
$7.55 - $78.781 Review
Maxorb Extra Ag Antimicrobial Silver Dressing
$49.35 - $130.071 Review
Silvercel Antimicrobial Alginate Dressing - 2 x 2"
$4.45 - $48.402 Reviews
Fibracol Plus Collagen Wound Dressing with Alginate 2 x 2"
$4.93 - $377.04
Silvercel Non-Adherent Antimicrobial Alginate Dressing
$4.72 - $144.29
Restore Calcium Alginate Dressing - 12" Rope, Sterile
$4.25 - $20.752 Reviews
CURASORB Calcium Alginate Dressing - 12" rope
- Maintains moist wound environment
- Absorbs 20 times its own weight
- Absorbs exudate from wound
- Creates a protective gel
CURASORB Calcium Alginate Dressing
CURASORB Calcium Alginate Dressings are designed to interact with sodium in wounds to create an ionic exchange and help jump-start the epitheliazation process. The dressing absorbs approximately 20 times its weight in exudate. It is easy and painless to remove with minimal tissue trauma.
CURASORB Features & Benefits
- Gel Block Feature with unique fiber configuration: Encourages vertical wicking which pulls exudates straight through the dressing allowing more efficient exudate removal.
- Maintains Integrity: Allows fast and easy removal and clean up.
- Highly Absorbent fluid binding: Absorbs up to 20 times its weight in exudate maximizing wound fluid retention and removal. Allows fewer dressing changes.
- Minimal Shrinkage: Helps prevent maceration of periwound.
- Unique Calcium to Sodium Ratio: Proliferates Sodium - Calcium exchange with the wound: Donates calcium to the wound and removes sodium from wound helping to regulate wound bed.
- Isotonic Sodium configuration: Gentle on wound.
- High Calcium Levels: Speeds hemostasis.
- Stable Gel Formula: Higher percentage of Guluronic levels allows easier removal and minimizes tissue trauma. Maximizes patient comfort during removal and debridement.