Fibracol Plus Collagen Wound Dressing with Alginate - 3/8" x 15-3/4" Rope
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- 90% collagen composition
- Maintains initial integrity when wet
- Non-adherent and removes easily
- Twice as absorbent as traditional Fibracol
Fibracol Plus Collagen Wound Dressing
3/8" x 15 3/4" Rope
Fibracol Plus Collagen Wound Dressing with Alginate is advanced wound care dressing with 90% collagen composition. Fibracol Plus Collagen Wound Dressing with Alginate is twice as absorbent as traditional Fibracol Collagen-Alginate Dressing. Fibracol Plus Collagen Wound Dressing with Alginate combines with exudate to maintain a moist wound environment, enabling a rapid rate of healing. It is non-adherent, removes easily and leaves wound free of fiber. It maintains initial integrity when wet. Soft, conformable sheet can be cut to fit any size wound.
Rope is used to pack deep wounds.
- Full-thickness & partial-thickness wounds
- Pressure ulcers
- Venous ulcers
- Ulcers caused by mixed vascular etiologies
- Diabetic ulcers
- Second-degree burns
- Donor sites and other bleeding surface wounds
- Traumatic wounds healing by secondary intention
- Dehisced surgical incisions
|Manufacturer Number||2982, 2981|