$3.13 - $31.35
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
1-800-861-3211 or Contact Us online.
CURASORB Calcium Alginate Dressing-CURASORB wound care. CURASORB Calcium Alginate Dressings are designed to interact with sodium in wounds to create an ionic exchange and help jump-start the epitheliazation process. The dressing absorbs approximately 20 times its weight in exudate. It is easy and painless to remove with minimal tissue trauma.
- Maintains moist wound environment
- Absorbs 20 times its own weight
- Absorbs exudate from wound
- Creates a protective gel
CURASORB Calcium Alginate Dressing
CURASORB Calcium Alginate Dressings are designed to interact with sodium in wounds to create an ionic exchange and help jump-start the epitheliazation process. The dressing absorbs approximately 20 times its weight in exudate. It is easy and painless to remove with minimal tissue trauma.
CURASORB Dressing Features & Benefits
- Gel Block Feature with unique fiber configuration: Encourages vertical wicking which pulls exudates straight through the dressing allowing more efficient exudate removal.
- Maintains Integrity: Allows fast and easy removal and clean up.
- Highly Absorbent fluid binding: Absorbs up to 20 times its weight in exudate maximizing wound fluid retention and removal. Allows fewer dressing changes.
- Minimal Shrinkage: Helps prevent maceration of periwound.
- Unique Calcium to Sodium Ratio: Proliferates Sodium - Calcium exchange with the wound: Donates calcium to the wound and removes sodium from wound helping to regulate wound bed.
- Isotonic Sodium configuration: Gentle on wound.
- High Calcium Levels: Speeds hemostasis.
- Stable Gel Formula: Higher percentage of Guluronic levels allows easier removal and minimizes tissue trauma. Maximizes patient comfort during removal and debridement.
Write Your Own Review
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!