Dale ACE (Access Controller for Enteral) Connector - Syringe / Pump / Gravity
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
Dale Ace (Access Controller For Enteral) Connector
AllegroMedical.com presents The Dale Ace (Access Controller For Enteral) Connector offered from Dale Medical Products Inc. The Dale® ACE (Access Controller for Enteral) Connector® protects you from potentially infectious splash back while shielding your patient from external contamination. This 100% closed system connector controls fluid flow into and out of Salem Sump®, Levin, and PEG/g-tubes, reducing the risk of cross contamination. The Dale® ACE Connector® replaces 5-in-1 connectors and enteral feeding Y-port adapters to provide in-line feeding, suctioning, irrigation, and medication delivery without the need to disconnect. The connector system remains closed to the atmosphere at all times for optimal infection protection
- A convenient, compact device for controlling fluid flow into or out of a tube.
- Connects to all Salem Sump®, Levin, NG tubes, other stomach tubes, and enteral feeding PEG tubes. One size fits all.
- Replaces enteral feeding tube "Y" adapters.
- Protects the clinician from potentially infectious splash events by maintaining a closed system.
- Reduces risk of cross contamination, eliminates mess and formula loss by maintaining a closed system.
- Has a simple ON/OFF handle fluid controller.
- Has a built in Needleless Syringe Port Seal.
|Brand Name||Dale Medical|