Gastrostomy Feeding Tube from Kimberly-Clark
Gastrostomy Feeding Tube
The new KIMBERLY-CLARK® Gastrostomy Feeding Tube is designed to deliver optimal performance and value.Features of the new KIMBERLY-CLARK® Gastrostomy Feeding Tube include:
- Recessed distal tip that extends the balloon beyond the distal tip at recommended fill volumes
- Tapered distal tip for ease of catheter insertion
- High-clarity medical grade silicone construction for visibility and drapability
- Clearly marked feeding, medication and balloon ports for ease of identification
- Ventilated external retention ring designed to allow air to circulate around the stoma and to reduce stoma site pressure
- Radiopaque stripe to aid in catheter visualization; Graduated centimeter markings for tube position verification
- Luer-Lok balloon port to ensure secure syringe connection (also compatible with Luer-slip syringes)
- Color-coded balloon port according to catheter French size for ease of identification. These tubes come in 9 1/2" length.
Better Care Deserves
A New Package Design
Kimberly Clark Health Care is now Halyard Health.
As a result, our packaging design has changed.
Same great products and codes!
|Manufacturer Number||0112-14LV, 0112-16LV, 0112-18, 0112-20, 0112-22, 0112-24|