CORFLO Enteral Feeding Tubes - ULTRA Lite NG, Non Wt. with Stylet
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 30 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
CORFLO® -ULTRA Lite NG Enteral Feeding Tube, Non-Wt. WITH Sytlet
CORFLO® - ULTRA NG are designed for intubations where anti-clogging and ease of insertion are critical and feature the unique ANTI-CLOG feeding port. All CORFLO feeding tubes are printed with centimeter marks for increased patient safety and intubation accuracy. Stylet lengths are matched to the CORFLO feeding tubes. Flow-through stylets to flush, auscultate, and aspirate during insertion procedure. Water activated lubricant on all polyurethane feeding tubes for greater patient comfort during intubation and effortless stylet removal. 100% radiopaque for X-ray confirmation.
CORFLO® Enteral feeding tubes from CORPAK MedSystems offer advantages to your patients unlike any other feeding tubes available, including:
- Patented ULTRA anti-clog outlet port significantly reduces the occurrence of clogging.
- The largest selection of adult, pediatric, and neonatal feeding tubes to allow one-stop sourcing for all your feeding tubes hospital or system-wide.
- Patented TRAK feeding tubes: The ONLY feeding tube that can be used with the CORTRAK® Enteral Access System.
- CORFLO Anti-IV prevents inadvertent feeding into an IV line. Compatible only with oral tip syringes for pediatric and neonatal use.
The Ultimate in Patient Safety:
- All CORFLO feeding tubes are printed with centimeter marks for increased patient safety and intubation accuracy.
- The entire CORFLO polyurethane feeding tube line is color coded to correspond to varying lengths.
- Stylet lengths are matched to the CORFLO feeding tubes.
Clinician Convenience and Patient Comfort:
- Flow-through stylets to flush, auscultate and aspirate during the insertion procedure.
- Water activated lubricant on all polyurethane feeding tubes for greater patient comfort during intubation and effortless stylet removal.
- 100% radiopaque for X-ray confirmation.
- Weighted tubes use multiple tungsten weights allowing for flexibility and greater comfort during intubation.
- "Y" ports on all CORFLO polyurethane feeding tubes minimize touch contamination and makes flushing easy.
|20-9225, 209226, 20-9366, 20-9368, 20-9438, 209366, 209368