CORFLO Enteral Feeding Tubes - ULTRA Lite NG, Non Wt. with Stylet
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
CORFLO® -ULTRA Lite NG Enteral Feeding Tube, Non-Wt. WITH Sytlet
CORFLO® - ULTRA NG are designed for intubations where anti-clogging and ease of insertion are critical and feature the unique ANTI-CLOG feeding port. All CORFLO feeding tubes are printed with centimeter marks for increased patient safety and intubation accuracy. Stylet lengths are matched to the CORFLO feeding tubes. Flow-through stylets to flush, auscultate, and aspirate during insertion procedure. Water activated lubricant on all polyurethane feeding tubes for greater patient comfort during intubation and effortless stylet removal. 100% radiopaque for X-ray confirmation.
CORFLO® Enteral feeding tubes from CORPAK MedSystems offer advantages to your patients unlike any other feeding tubes available, including:
- Patented ULTRA anti-clog outlet port significantly reduces the occurrence of clogging.
- The largest selection of adult, pediatric, and neonatal feeding tubes to allow one-stop sourcing for all your feeding tubes hospital or system-wide.
- Patented TRAK feeding tubes: The ONLY feeding tube that can be used with the CORTRAK® Enteral Access System.
- CORFLO Anti-IV prevents inadvertent feeding into an IV line. Compatible only with oral tip syringes for pediatric and neonatal use.
The Ultimate in Patient Safety:
- All CORFLO feeding tubes are printed with centimeter marks for increased patient safety and intubation accuracy.
- The entire CORFLO polyurethane feeding tube line is color coded to correspond to varying lengths.
- Stylet lengths are matched to the CORFLO feeding tubes.
Clinician Convenience and Patient Comfort:
- Flow-through stylets to flush, auscultate and aspirate during the insertion procedure.
- Water activated lubricant on all polyurethane feeding tubes for greater patient comfort during intubation and effortless stylet removal.
- 100% radiopaque for X-ray confirmation.
- Weighted tubes use multiple tungsten weights allowing for flexibility and greater comfort during intubation.
- "Y" ports on all CORFLO polyurethane feeding tubes minimize touch contamination and makes flushing easy.
|Manufacturer Number||20-9225, 209226, 20-9366, 20-9368, 20-9438, 209366, 209368|