Medical Sheepskin Heel Protector - Each - Fits Any Size - Each
- Protects against Decubitus Ulcer formation
- Remains cool in summer and warm in winter
- Machine washable and dryable
- Fits any size
Medical Sheepskin Heel Protector - Each
Small Medical Sheepskin sections used with a bed pad can add support under the heels and elbows. The Medical Sheepskin Heel Protector is beneficial with long term patients providing ample protection against Decubitus Ulcer formation, while relieving and comforting pressure sores. Hook-and-loop fastener(s) fasteners on the heel protector make it easy to put on and take off for patient comfort and convenience. The Medical Sheepskin Heel Protector fits any size. Best results are obtained when the patient is placed directly on the wool of the sheepskin with no other textile material intervening.
Medical Sheepskin Heel Protectors sold separately.
Product Benefits of 100% Genuine Sheepskin.
- Natural leather and pure virgin wool fleece.
- Resilient and springy to evenly distribute patient weight and relieve pressure points.
- Absorbs approximately 20 times more moisture than synthetics yet feels dry.
- Contains natural lanolin which soothes and aids in healing when in direct contact with the skin.
- Machine washable and dryable.
- Remains soft and pliable after repeated laundering.
- Resists build-up and conduction of static electricity and naturally flame resistant.
- Remains cool in summer and warm in winter.
Decubitus Ulcers, also known as bed sores, have three main causes: pressure, friction and moisture. 100% genuine medical sheepskin from Sheepskin Ranch helps prevent all types of bedsores by:
- Reducing pressure at the point of body contact
- Eliminating friction and tearing of the skin
- Preventing the buildup of surface moisture, keeping the patient dry
Sheepskin Ranch only makes 100% genuine products manufactured in the USA.
This product takes 7 - 10 days to deliver!
|Brand Name||Sheepskin Ranch|