Medical Sheepskin - Natural Shape - Each
- One sheepskin supports the back, shoulders, thighs
- Comes in its natural shape covering 8 sq. ft.
- Remains cool in summer and warm in winter
- Machine washable and dryable
One Medical Sheepskin used as a bed pad can support the back, shoulders and thighs. This Medical Sheepskin comes in its natural shape covering 8 square feet. Best results are obtained when the patient is placed directly on the wool of the sheepskin with no other textile material intervening. Product Benefits of 100% Genuine Sheepskin
- Natural leather and pure virgin wool fleece.
- Resilient and springy to evenly distribute patient weight and relieve pressure points.
- Absorbs approximately 20 times more moisture than synthetics yet feels dry.
- Contains natural lanolin which soothes and aids in healing when in direct contact with the skin.
- Machine washable and dryable.
- Remains soft and pliable after repeated laundering.
- Resists build-up and conduction of static electricity and naturally flame resistant.
- Remains cool in summer and warm in winter.
Decubitus Ulcers, also known as bed sores, have three main causes: pressure, friction and moisture. 100% genuine medical sheepskin from Sheepskin Ranch helps prevent all types of bedsores by:
- Reducing pressure at the point of body contact
- Eliminating friction and tearing of the skin
- Preventing the buildup of surface moisture, keeping the patient dry
Sheepskin Ranch only makes 100% genuine products manufactured in the USA.
This product takes 7 - 10 business days to deliver!
|Brand Name||Sheepskin Ranch|