Medical Sheepskin Wheelchair Seat Cover - 100% Genuine Sheepskin - Each
- Covers the entire wheelchair except for the arms
- Adds cushioning and support to mobility aids
- Remains cool in summer and warm in winter
- Machine washable and dryable (low heat)
- Fits most standard wheelchairs up to 20" wide, piece approximately 36" long
Medical Sheepskin Wheelchair Seat Cover
Made of 100% genuine sheepskin, the Wheelchair Seat Cover fits any standard wheelchair and covers the entire wheelchair except for the arms. The Wheelchair Seat Cover adds cushioning and support to mobility aids and comes with elastic hook-and-loop fastener(s) fasteners for a secure and snug fit. The seat pad is machine washable and dryable (low heat). Excellent for diabetic people, helping to prevent skin ulcers and pressure sores by limiting the amount of friction and pressure.
Product Benefits of 100% Genuine Sheepskin:
- Protection from ulcer formation.
- Aids prevention of pressure sores.
- 100% natural wool.
- Welcome relief.
- Reduces fatigue.
- Provides natural resilience.
- Aids in prevention and care of decubitus ulcers.
- Remains cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Machine washable and dryable (low heat).
- Hook-and-loop fastener(s) fasteners for back and seat.
- Will not shrink, peel or harden.
- Naturally fire retardant, safer than synthetics and meets the requirements of Consumer Products Safety Commission.
- Made in USA.
Decubitus Ulcers, also known as bed sores, have three main causes: pressure, friction and moisture. 100% genuine medical sheepskin from Sheepskin Ranch helps prevent all types of bedsores by:
- Reducing pressure at the point of body contact
- Eliminating friction and tearing of the skin
- Preventing the buildup of surface moisture, keeping the patient dry
Sheepskin Ranch only makes 100% genuine products manufactured in the USA.
This product takes 7 - 10 business day to deliver!
|Brand Name||Sheepskin Ranch|