MEDIPORE +Pad Soft Cloth Adhesive Wound Dressing
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- All-in-one sterile dressing
- Breathable soft cloth tape
- Hypoallergenic and latex-free
- Dressing provides excellent adhesion
3M Medipore +Pad Soft Cloth Adhesive Wound Dressing
The 3M Medipore +Pad is an all-in-one sterile dressing that features a breathable soft cloth tape backing with a unique non-adherent pad. Medipore +Pad soft cloth adhesive wound dressing may be used as a primary or secondary dressing over light to moderately draining wounds, for securing devices, or for protecting I.V. catheter sites.
This all-in-one sterile dressing is a highly conformable absorbent dressing that provides superior patient comfort as dressing flexes with body movement and contours. Medipore +Pad dressing has a hypoallergenic, non-latex adhesive that provides excellent adhesion, yet is gentle to the skin. The dressing features a unique non-adherent pad that is designed to promote normal wound healing processes to occur with less pain and trauma.
- Highly conformable dressing is easy to apply, conforms to body contours, and flexes with movement or swelling.
- Dressing is porous and breathable for increased patient comfort, better exchange of moisture vapor and oxygen, and reduced risk of skin maceration.
- Unique non-adherent pad promotes normal wound healing with less pain and trauma.
- Dressing provides excellent adhesion, yet is gentle to the skin.
- Convenient, all-in-one dressing reduces application time.
- Absorbent pad protects wound and absorbs drainage.
- Post-surgical dressing, especially on areas where swelling or movement is expected
- Fragile skin
- Light/Moderate draining wounds
- Superficial and partial-thickness wounds
- Acute wounds such as cuts, burns, abrasions and lacerations
- Chronic wounds
- To secure or cover devices
- I.V. catheter sites (peripheral and central lines)
- Secondary dressing applications
- Over hydrogels, alginates and gauze
|Manufacturer Number||3562, 3571, 3569, 3564, 3573, 3570, 3568, 3566|