NeckPro II Over-The-Door Cervical Traction Device - Neck Traction
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
1-800-861-3211 or Contact Us online.
Neckpro II Over-the-door Cervical TractionBenefits of Using NeckPro® II
- Reduces stress and tension
- Promotes relaxation
- Reduces, if not eliminates, the need for costly pain medication
- Aids in returning to normal sleeping habits
- Reduces the effects of aging on the spine due to gravity
- Aids in returning normal neck mobility, flexibility and range of motion
- May postpone or eliminate surgical intervention for cervical disc disease
- Aids in returning the spine to its anatomical posture
- Easy, simply, effective, portable & affordable
- No assembly required. No cumbersome weights, waterbags or pulleys
- Most user-friendly cervical traction unit available
- Head and neck are not locked in one position but remain free allowing rotation and extension concurrent with traction to achieve maximum mobility and relaxation. The ratcheting mechanism enables incremental adjustment of the tension without having to dismantle and reassemble the unit.
- Tension is directed unilinear and is referenced by an audible signal or clicking sound of the ratchet mechanism.
- In summary, for those individuals who have no medical condition to prevent its use and have the noted conditions that will benefit from cervical traction, the NeckPro II will provide these positive realities.
Tension Spring - The tension spring is now encased in a blue injection-molded housing with a rope release trigger on the side. Also, when the maximum tension is reached, the rope can no longer be tightened.
Neck Pro Over-the-Door Traction Device Replacement Head Halter
1 year warranty.
Write Your Own Review
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!