Posture Pump® SCOLIGON® Cervical Disc Hydrator - Reverse Neck & Cervical Curve
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
Posture Pump® SCOLIGON®(Adjustable dual air cells work neck and upper back-extra strength) Fitted and sold by healthcare professionals.
Posture Pump advanced cervical model. Upgraded from the Model 1400-D to perform lateral flexion decompression. Dual adjustable EED® air cells* allow simultaneous postural correction in the AP and Lateral Planes. Rotating Wedge Component (RWC) allows practitioners to decompress the upper thoracic spine unilaterally on a (–Y/+Z) mid vector while the cervical spine is under lordotic decompression (EED®). In the neutral position (RWC) provides increased mid-vectored linear decompression to the upper thoracic hyper-kyphotic (hump) region. New Comfort Visor™ gently molds to the shape of the forehead(no chin or jaw contact). Does not hyper-extend the neck. Decompresses & hydrates discs at MRI Proven** bulge resorption pressure levels while shaping & restoring the cervical curve. Versatile, powerful and comfortable. Scoligon® provides corrective deep relief for AP and Lateral postural aberrations.
· Decreases Disc Bulging & Subarachnoid Indentations at MRI Proven** Resorption Pressure Levels
· Addresses AP and Lateral Postural Aberrations
· Applies Adjustable Mid-Vectored Linear Decompression to Upper Thoracic Humps
· Relieves Painful Neck and Upper Back Stiffness, Headaches and Fatigue
· Decompresses & Hydrates Cervical Discs
· Shapes & Restores the Cervical Curve
· Reduces and Corrects Forward Head, Neck and Upper Back (Hump) Posture
· Improves Flexibility and Ranges of Motion
· Lightweight, Easy to Operate & Travel With
· Made in the USA & Built to Last
*Expanding Ellipsoidal Decompression (EED®)
**Extra strength models operate at pressure levels proven by Neurosurgeon & Researcher, C. Norman Shealy, M.D., Ph.D., to reduce disc bulges and subarachnoid indentations in two IRB Approved MRI Studies.
|Brand Name||Posture Pump|