PediaSure Grow & Gain Pediatric Shakes 8 oz.
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- 5 different flavor options available
- Great New Taste and Improved Formulation
- Great for undernourished children due to illness
- Reclosable plastic bottles
PediaSure® Grow & Gain - 8 oz Reclosable Plastic Bottles
PediaSure is the #1-recommended children’s nutritional supplement.
Reformulated PediaSure also has a delicious new taste. It’s available in a wide variety of “Kid-Approved” flavors that are easy to find. Just look for the “Great New Taste and Improved Formulation” message on the new Pediasure label!
PediaSure may be used as a nutritional supplement with or between meals, or as an ingredient in recipes to help add calories to your child's favorite meals and snacks. PediaSure may also be a sole source of nutrition. PediaSure meets or exceeds 100% of the NAS-NRC RDAs for protein, vitamins and minerals for children 1 to 8 years of age in 1000 mL, and for children 9 to 13 years of age in 1500 mL. Talk to your child's doctor about how PediaSure may help meet your child's nutritional needs.
Precaution: Pediasure is not intended for infants under 1 year of age unless specified by a physician.
Pediasure ReFormulated Product Features
- Milk-based, complete, balanced nutrition--1.0 Cal per mL, 237 Cal per 8 fl oz, from a balanced distribution of protein, fat, and carbohydrate (caloric distribution: protein, 12%; fat, 44%; carbohydrate, 44%).
- For oral or tube feeding.
- Gluten-free and lactose-free -- Kosher, too. (Not for children with galactosemia.)
- Calcium:phosphorus ratio of 1.2:1--Conforms to AAPCON recommendations for growing children.
- Appropriate vitamin D content--51 IU/100 Cal meets children's needs better than most adult enteral products.
- "Kid Approved" vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, banana cream, and orange cream flavors encourage compliance.
- Clinically proven for weight gain
- For children 1 to 13 years of age
- DHA Omega-3† for brain and eye health
- Prebiotics for digestive system health
- 25 Essential vitamins and minerals
- Gluten free
- Suitable for lactose intolerance
- Halal, kosher
Note: PediaSure is also available as an enteral formula, designed especially for tube feeding. This product contains less sucrose and is lower in osmolality than flavored PediaSure.
Availability of Pediasure
Ready To Use: 8-fl-oz reclosable bottles; 24 bottles of Pediasure per case
Vanilla, No. 58049; Chocolate, No. 58058; Strawberry, No. 58055; Orange Cream, No. 58064; Banana Cream, No. 58052
Pediasure Product information and values are subject to change. Please refer to product label or packaging for the most current information.
|Manufacturer Number||58058, 58049|