Roho Enhancer Wheelchair Cushion
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
1-800-861-3211 or Contact Us online.
- Includes cover, pump, repair kit and instructions
- Uses Air In Place progressive positioning
- Enhanced midline channeling of the femurs
- Enhanced lateral stability
- Enhanced tissue protection
- Two-mainfold system
- Only weighs 4 lbs.
The ROHO® ENHANCER® Cushion (ENHANCER) is an air filled, adjustable, cellular design, wheelchair support surface that utilizes DRY FLOATATION® technology and is designed to conform to an individual’s seated shape. This product is recommended for individuals of any weight* who may require skin/soft tissue protection and/or positioning while seated.
ROHO, Inc. recommends that a clinician such as a doctor or therapist experienced in seating and positioning be consulted to determine if the ENHANCER is appropriate for the individual’s particular seating needs.
If you are using a wheelchair with a sling seat, ROHO, Inc. recommends the use of the ROHO Contour Base, the ROHO Planar Solid Seat Insert, or a solid seat platform in conjunction with your wheelchair cushion for best positioning results. Cushion must be properly sized to individual.
The ENHANCER is recommended for seated individuals who may:
- Have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure ulcers (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery
- Currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure ulcer (including deep tissue injury)
- Be at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or deep tissue injury
- Have normal or impaired sensation
- Require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 1in./2.5cm
- Require increased stability
- Require lower extremity alignment
- Require correction of pelvic asymmetry (medial lateral)
- Adjustable to shape and weight
- Adjustable to changes in individual’s position over time
- Hydrostatic distribution of load across the entire contact area
- Provides up to approximately 1.75in.-3.75in./4cm-9cm of immersion
- Adds little weight to entire mobility system
- Cushion can be easily cleaned and disinfected
- Cover is machine washable and can be disinfected
- Neoprene cushion can be patched or repaired to extend use
- 24-month limited warranty
|Manufacturer Number||ENH88C, ENH89C, ENH98C, ENH99C, ENH910C, ENH109C, ENH1010C, ENH1110C, ENH66C, ENH67C|