ROHO® HIGH PROFILE® Single Compartment Cushion
- Includes cushion, cover, inflation pump and repair kit
- Constucted of flame resistant neoprene rubber
- Appropriate for high risk individuals
- Approximate weight: 3.5 lbs
The Single Compartment Roho High Profile Cushion has 4" interconnected air cells that provide an adjustable, low deformation, counter-pressure environment that assist in the healing of ischemic ulcers. Appropriate for individuals with skin/soft tissue integrity issues. The cellular design and the soft pliable material allow the individual to be immersed into the cushion for maximum pressure redistribution, while decreasing friction and shear. The simple adjustment allows the cushions to fit the shape of the individual, minimizing tissue deformation and maximizing blood flow.
This cushion is most effective for individuals who:
- have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutananeous flap surgery.
- currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury).
- may be at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or deep tissue injury. have normal or impaired sensation.
- require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 3in/7.5cm.
|Manufacturer Number||2R109C, 1R1010C, 1R1011C, 2R1011C, 1R119C, 2R119C, 1R1110C, 1R88C, 2R89C, 2R98C, 1R99C, 1R910C, 1R109C, 1R1310C, 1R1311C, 1R1411C+, 1R1511C+, 2R1110C (3), 1R66C, 2R67C, 1R77C, 2R77C, 1R78C, 1R87C, 2R87C, 1R108C, 1R1210C, 1R911C, 2R1010C, 2R88C, 1R98C, 2R99C, 2R910C, 1R1111C, 1R67C, 2R78C, 2R79C, 1R89C, 1R810C, 2R810C, 2R66C, 2R108C|