Roho Mid Profile Single Compartment Cushion
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 30 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
Roho Mid Profile™ Single Compartment Cushion
AllegroMedical.com presents The Roho Mid Profile™ Single Compartment Cushion. The ROHO® MID PROFILE™ Single Compartment Cushion (MID PROFILE Single Compartment Cushion) is an air filled, adjustable, cellular design, wheelchair support surface that utilizes DRY FLOATATION® technology and is designed to conform to an individual's seated shape. This product is recommended for individuals of any weight* who may require skin/soft tissue protection and/or positioning while seated.
ROHO, Inc. recommends that a clinician such as a doctor or therapist experienced in seating and positioning be consulted to determine if the MID PROFILE Single Compartment Cushion is appropriate for the individual's particular seating needs.
If you are using a wheelchair with a sling seat, ROHO, Inc. recommends the use of the ROHO Contour Base, the ROHO PlanarSolid Seat Insert, or a solid seat platform in conjunction with your wheelchair cushion for best positioning results. Cushion must be properly sized to individual.
The MID PROFILE Single Compartment Cushion is recommended for seated individuals who may:
- Have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure ulcer (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery
- Currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure ulcer (including deep tissue injury)
- Be at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or deep tissue injury
- Have normal or impaired sensation
- Require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 2in/5cm
- Adjustable to shape and weight
- Adjustable to changes in individual’s position over time
- Hydrostatic distribution of load across the entire contact area
- Provides up to approximately 2.75in./7cm of immersion
- Adds little weight to entire mobility system
- Cushion can be easily cleaned and disinfected
- Cover is machine washable and can be disinfected
- Neoprene cushion can be patched or repaired to extend use
- 24-Month Limited Warranty
Hit Play For More Information!
|1R99MPC, 1R1010MPC, 1R1011MPC, 1R109MPC, 1R1110MPC, 1R1111MPC, 1R77MPC, 1R78MPC, 1R88MPC, 1R89MPC, 1R910MPC