SOFSORB Absorbent Wound Dressing
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- 5-Layer construction with cellulose
- May be soaked with saline or topical agents prior to use
- Non-adherent, highly absorbent
- Heavily draining pressure sores, lacerations and abrasions
SOFSORB Absorbent Wound Dressings
SOFSORB is a non-adherent, highly absorbent wound dressing with a stay dry liner to prevent maceration of the peri-wound skin. Multi-layered for maximum effectiveness, SOFSORB's lint-free, extremely conformable construction lends itself to many applications. SOFSORB has exceptional wet and dry strength so it can be soaked with saline or preferred topical agents prior to use.
SOFSORB 5-Layer Construction:
- Non-adherent wound contact layer
- Stay-Dry Liner that permits passage of wound drainage to keep periwound skin dry and prevent maceration at wound site
- Center layer that absorbs wound drainage
- Cellulose layer that wicks drainage horizontally along pad to increase dressing absorption capacity
- Air-permeable backing for strength and durability
Designed with the patient in mind, SOFSORB Custom Dressings are shaped and sized to provide less bulk for contoured, hard-to-dress areas. Much easier to apply and use than traditional dressings, SOFSORB allows for ease of range of motion exercises during physical therapy.
Indications: Burns, Post-operative incision sites, Heavily draining skin ulcers, Heavily draining pressure sores, Lacerations and abrasions.
|Manufacturer Number||46-101, 46-102|