SOFSORB Absorbent Wound Dressing
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 30 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- 5-Layer construction with cellulose
- May be soaked with saline or topical agents prior to use
- Non-adherent, highly absorbent
- Heavily draining pressure sores, lacerations and abrasions
SOFSORB Absorbent Wound Dressings
SOFSORB is a non-adherent, highly absorbent wound dressing with a stay dry liner to prevent maceration of the peri-wound skin. Multi-layered for maximum effectiveness, SOFSORB's lint-free, extremely conformable construction lends itself to many applications. SOFSORB has exceptional wet and dry strength so it can be soaked with saline or preferred topical agents prior to use.
SOFSORB 5-Layer Construction:
- Non-adherent wound contact layer
- Stay-Dry Liner that permits passage of wound drainage to keep periwound skin dry and prevent maceration at wound site
- Center layer that absorbs wound drainage
- Cellulose layer that wicks drainage horizontally along pad to increase dressing absorption capacity
- Air-permeable backing for strength and durability
Designed with the patient in mind, SOFSORB Custom Dressings are shaped and sized to provide less bulk for contoured, hard-to-dress areas. Much easier to apply and use than traditional dressings, SOFSORB allows for ease of range of motion exercises during physical therapy.
Indications: Burns, Post-operative incision sites, Heavily draining skin ulcers, Heavily draining pressure sores, Lacerations and abrasions.