SpeediCath™ Straight Intermittent Catheter with Insertion Supplies
- Pre-lubricated - ready to use
- Easy-to-open sterile foil container
- Extremely smooth, safe and comfortable
SpeediCath Straight Intermittent Catheter
with Insertion Supplies
The SpeediCath catheter belongs to the new generation of hydrophilic-coated catheters. The unique thing about the SpeediCath catheter is its coating. Smooth and even, this coating creates minimal friction when inserting and removing the catheter. This makes catheterisation more comfortable and reduces the risk of urethral micro-trauma – even if you have to self-catheterise for a lifetime.
- Faster: SpeediCath™ is pre-hydrated and ready to use right out of the package. Just open, cath and get on with your life.
- Easier: Each SpeediCath™ comes pre-packed in sterile saline solution and in an easy-to-open foil container you can take anywhere.
- More Comfortable: Since SpeediCath™ is pre-lubricated, its coating is always optimally hydrated to be extremely slippery and extremely comfortable.
SpeediCath Insertion Supplies Includes:
- One (1) Pair of non-latex exam gloves
- One (1) Waterproof drape
- Two (2) Iodine prep pads
|Manufacturer Number||284831, 284841, 28485|