DermaGran-B Hydrophilic Wound Dressings
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 30 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Zinc-nutrient dressing formulation for wound healing
- Contains Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, calcium and magnesium
- For skin ulcers, thermal burns, cuts, surgical incisions, etc
- Provides a primary cover and/or fill
- Impregnated gauze dressings as sterile
- Choose from gauze or tube
Dermagran-B Hydrophilic Wound Dressings
Dermagran-B Hydrophilic dressings provide either a primary cover or filler for chronic and acute wounds. Supplied in two forms - impregnated gauze and tube - both contain Derma Sciences zinc-nutrient dressing formulation and balanced pH technology, providing a moist, mildly acidic environment conducive to wound healing.
In addition these products contain Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, calcium and Magnesium. Use for management of pressure ulcers (Stages II - IV), tissue trauma, surgical incisions, partial thickness thermal burns, diabetic and venous stasis ulcers.
|Manufacturer Number||SPD-20, SPD-21, SPD-03|