DermaGran-B Hydrophilic Wound Dressings
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Zinc-nutrient dressing formulation for wound healing
- Contains Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, calcium and magnesium
- For skin ulcers, thermal burns, cuts, surgical incisions, etc
- Provides a primary cover and/or fill
- Impregnated gauze dressings as sterile
- Choose from gauze or tube
Dermagran-B Hydrophilic Wound Dressings
Dermagran-B Hydrophilic dressings provide either a primary cover or filler for chronic and acute wounds. Supplied in two forms - impregnated gauze and tube - both contain Derma Sciences zinc-nutrient dressing formulation and balanced pH technology, providing a moist, mildly acidic environment conducive to wound healing.
In addition these products contain Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, calcium and Magnesium. Use for management of pressure ulcers (Stages II - IV), tissue trauma, surgical incisions, partial thickness thermal burns, diabetic and venous stasis ulcers.
|Manufacturer Number||SPD-20, SPD-21, SPD-03|