Resta™ Skin Creme - The Melting Moisturizer - Jar 3.8 oz
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Helps heal 1st and 2nd degree burns as well as sunburns
- Great for diabetics, stops drying and cracking skin
- Lubricates skin and loosens non-viable tissue
Resta™ Skin Creme - The Melting Moisturizer
3.8 oz jar
Resta™ Creme is a moisturizing cream that melts on skin contact, penetrating to provide superior long-term moisturizing power. Heals symptoms of dry, irritated and inflexible skin including diabetic and renal dry skin problems, cracked hands and feet, minor burns, radiation contact and atopic dermatiti.
Resta™ Creme Features:
- Burns: 1st and 2nd degree burns as well as sunburns, healing grafts and donor sites, scar massage, under compression garments.
- Dry Skin Associated with Diabetes: Helps stop drying and cracking skin.
- Radiation Oncology: Helps soothe tender areas resulting from radiation therapy.
- Wound Care: Lubricates skin, loosens non-viable tissue, protects peri-wound area, and under zinc compression boots & compression therapy.
Resta™ Creme Ingredients: Petrolatum, Paraffin, Mineral Oil, PVP Eicosene and Copolymer.
Directions: Apply small amount at any time to risk area, but should ideally be applied after washing or hydrating and at bedtime, to trap in maximum moisture. Apply twice daily, as needed, and allow Resta™ Creme to soak into skin.
Indications: Dry, Irritated Skin Heals symptoms of dry, irritated and inflexible skin, including:
- Cracked hands & feet
- Burns & sunburn
- Eczema, psoriasis, contact dermatitis
- Shaving irritation on face or legs
- Chronic dry skin on diabetics, renal patients, etc.
How To Apply Resta™ Creme: For best results, moisten skin first or apply after shower or bath when skin is moist. Resta™ does not evaporate like moisturizers that are primarily water, so a little goes a long way. If skin feels "greasy" a minute or two after application, more was applied than skin can absorb. Remove excess with a tissue and use less next time.