Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
1-800-861-3211 or Contact Us online.
CURITY™ Abdominal Pads are designed for maximum absorbency and comfort. All four edges are sealed to prevent lint residue and leaking.
- 7 1/2" X 8", Sterile
- Four sealed edges help to prevents lint residue and leaking
- Convenient sterile and non-sterile packaging
CURITY Abdominal Pads, 7 1/2" X 8", Sterile
CURITY Abdominal Pads are designed for maximum absorbency and comfort. All four edges are sealed to prevent lint residue and leaking.
CURITY Abdominal Pads Features and Benefits:
- Four sealed edges help to prevents lint residue and leaking.
- Soft non-woven top sheet layer maximizes patient comfort.
- Convenient sterile and non-sterile packaging is ideal for multiple applications
- Fluff filled provides maximum absorbency
CURITY Abdominal Pads FAQs:
- Which way does the blue stripe go during application? The blue stripe should go up. Remember: "Blue to the sky."
- Why do your CURITY Abdominal Pads look different? There is no change to the product itself. We simply changed the way we fold and package the product. Although case counts increase, the per unit price remains the same.
CURITY Abdominal Pads Indications:
- Primary layer for heavily exudating wounds
- Secondary layer for heavily exudating wounds
- Padding for pressure points
- Anywhere high absorbency is needed
CURITY Abdominal Pads Indications for use:
- Place CURITY™ Abdominal Pads Over the wound bed, secure with a wrap
- Place over a primary dressing, secure with wrap
- Ensure blue strip is away from the wound: "Blue to the sky"
Write Your Own Review
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!