Hollister Bedside Drainage Collector with Anti-Reflux Valve - 2000 ml
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Convenient, large volume (2000ml) collector
- Can be used with most conduction devices
- Easy to use - secures to bed rails
- Non-reflux valve & drip chamber
Hollister Bedside Drainage Collector with Anti-Reflux Valve
The Hollister Bedside Drainage Collector with Anti-Reflux Valve is a convenient, large volume (2000ml) collector that can be used with most conduction devices in either the hospital or the home. It's easy to use and secures to the bed rails by integral bed hangers. The easy to use drain valve requires minimal dexterity. The Bedside Drainage Collector safely and securely attaches to most conduction devices and non-reflux valve and drip chamber eliminates urine migration.Hollister Bedside Drainage Collector with Anti-Reflux Valve Features:
- Drain Valve: A valve that permits the user to empty the pouch or leg bag without getting fingers wet.
- Sample Port: A conveniently located injection site that allows a sample to be obtained for diagnostic purposes.
- Bed sheet Clip: A convenient integral plastic clip that is used to securely fasten the collector's tubing to the bed linens and thereby preventing the tubing from twisting and interrupting the fluid pathway.
- Anti-Reflux Valve: One way flow valve integral to the construction of a sheath or pouch that prevents flow back toward the skin.
- Attached Bed Hangers: Convenient hooks are integral to the collector for hanging it on bed rails.
- Calibration Markings: Convenient gradations allow the care giver to estimate the volume of fluid in the collector.
- Sterile Fluid Pathway Packaging: Increases the convenience of the leg bag; The leg bag can be removed from its package in any setting and connected to an indwelling catheter, for example, without requiring a sterile field.