LoFric Hydro-Kit with Coude Tip 16" Intermittent Catheter
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Combines catheter, water pocket and collection bag
- Touch free handling guide enables a firm grip
- Convenient and simple to use
- Small, flexible and easy to handle
- Minimizes discomfort and the risk of infections
LoFric Hydro-Kit - Coude Tip
One of the greatest advantages of LoFric Hydro-Kit is that you do not need to have everything prepared in advance. It has its own water. You don’t need to touch it with your fingers; an insertion guide ensures you can keep a firm grip on the slippery catheter. So, it is easy to catheterize even when you cannot wash your hands. Moreover, you don’t even need a toilet. The collection bag can be used anywhere.
- Includes sterile water for pre-soaking the catheter. No need to find a bathroom sink, or water!
- Graduated collection bag holds up to 1000 ml.
- Insertion guide on the bag ensures a firm grip without needing to touch the catheter with your fingers.
- Catheter tube with Urotonic™ Surface Technology. Gives the lowest friction during insertion and withdrawal.
- All catheters are sterilized by irradiation. Information about the recommended best-before date is printed on the package. All catheters are individually packaged.
- Hydrophilic single use catheter for every-day use or for Health Care use.
- 1. Hold the product upright. Fold the water sachet and squeeze. Let the water run down to the catheter.
- 2. Use the loop to hang up the product. Soak the catheter for 30 sec onds while you wash your hands and prepare yourself.
- 3. Turn the product upside down to allow the water to drain into the collection bag.
- 4. Tear at indentation “A” to uncover the tip of the catheter.
- 5. Tear at indentation marked “B”.
- 6. Use section “B” as an insertion aid. Catheterize.
- 7. Push the catheter into the collection bag.
- 8. Tie a knot to seal the bag.
- 9. Empty the collection bag by tearing the indentation. The water sachet contains sterile water that should only be used for soaking the LoFric Catheter.
|Brand Name||LoFric Hydro-Kit|
|Manufacturer Number||9871040, 9871440, 9871640, 9871240|