Talking Atomic Alarm Clock - Each
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
1-800-861-3211 or Contact Us online.
- Time set by daily radio signal from atomic clock
- Touch again for day and date announcement
- Touch button once for time announcement
- Alarm with snooze
Talking Atomic Alarm Clock
The Talking Atomic Alarm Clock combines the classic look of an analog clock face with the convenience of having the current time announced at the touch of a button and of never having to set the clock. And it's easy to see and use. Touch the large button on top of the clock once to hear the current time announcement in a clear male voice and activate the LED backlight. Touch it again to hear the day and date.
Plus it receives a daily radio signal from the NIST Atomic Clock in Colorado that keeps it accurate to the millisecond and even accounts for Daylight Savings Time. Just set your time zone when you first receive the clock, and it's all automatic from there on. You'll never again have to set it… ever.
Talking Atomic Alarm Clock Features:
- Automatically sets both spoken time and hands on the clock face
- Talks as you're setting it - great for visually impaired
- Adjustable volume control (High, Medium, Low, Off)
- Muted LED backlight
- Color: Silver with chrome-tone buttons
- 3-3/4 diameter face
- Total clock dimensions: 5-1/4 Tall x 4-3/4 Wide x 3-1/8 Deep
- Uses 2 C batteries (included)
Note: Radio signal may not be received in all locations. In this case, the time can be set manually, however the day and date functions will not operate.