Touchless Plus Unisex Vinyl Intermittent Catheter Kits - No accessories
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Closed system kit for sterile intermittent catheterization
- Helps reduce the risk of urinary tract infections
- Swabs, gloves and underpad not included
Touchless® Plus Unisex Vinyl Intermittent Catheter Kit
The Bard® Touchless® Plus Intermittent Catheter system is a closed system kit designed for sterile intermittent catheterization and offers a pre-lubricated catheter with patented finger guide. The unique closed system helps to reduce the risk of urinary tract infections.
Sterile contents: Pre-lubricated vinyl catheter in Touchless sheath with insertion tip and 1100cc seamless collection chamber with built-in sample/drainage port. Accessories not included (swabs, gloves & underpad).
Ease of Use
Easy to insert, easy to use, easy to remove – the features needed to enhance convenience and usage.
- Catheter cap has pull ring for easy removal – especially for people with limited dexterity.
- Pre-lubricated catheter reduces discomfort during insertion.
- Large 1100cc collection bag is durable, virtually eliminating the risk of leaks.
The Bard® Touchless® Plus Intermittent Catheter System is a closed system, designed to help reduce the risk of urinary tract infections.
- Insertion tip positions the catheter in the urethra, bypassing the meatus to help reduce UTIs.
- Patented catheter guide allows control of catheter insertion with the touch of a finger.
- Tapered neck design decreases excoriation associated with sharp corners.
|Manufacturer Number||4A6142, 4A6144|