Touchless Plus Unisex Vinyl Intermittent Catheter Kits - No accessories
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 30 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Closed system kit for sterile intermittent catheterization
- Helps reduce the risk of urinary tract infections
- Swabs, gloves and underpad not included
Touchless® Plus Unisex Vinyl Intermittent Catheter Kit
The Bard® Touchless® Plus Intermittent Catheter system is a closed system kit designed for sterile intermittent catheterization and offers a pre-lubricated catheter with patented finger guide. The unique closed system helps to reduce the risk of urinary tract infections.
Sterile contents: Pre-lubricated vinyl catheter in Touchless sheath with insertion tip and 1100cc seamless collection chamber with built-in sample/drainage port. Accessories not included (swabs, gloves & underpad).
Ease of Use
Easy to insert, easy to use, easy to remove – the features needed to enhance convenience and usage.
- Catheter cap has pull ring for easy removal – especially for people with limited dexterity.
- Pre-lubricated catheter reduces discomfort during insertion.
- Large 1100cc collection bag is durable, virtually eliminating the risk of leaks.
The Bard® Touchless® Plus Intermittent Catheter System is a closed system, designed to help reduce the risk of urinary tract infections.
- Insertion tip positions the catheter in the urethra, bypassing the meatus to help reduce UTIs.
- Patented catheter guide allows control of catheter insertion with the touch of a finger.
- Tapered neck design decreases excoriation associated with sharp corners.
|Manufacturer Number||4A5110, 4A6142, 4A6144|