Finger Cots NONMEDICAL USE - White - Powdered Latex
- Latex finger cots
- Not for exam use
- Rolled and pre-powdered
- Super thin for excellent sensitivity
- NOT FOR MEDICAL USE
- For Industrial use only:easy grip for assembly,preventing finger prints, cover any wounds on fingers
Finger Cots Protect from Contamination!
These white latex Finger Cots are rolled and pre-powdered. Made super thin for excellent sensitivity. The fingers cots are used for blisters, abrasions & cuts. Finger Cots can be used to protect fingers from contamination, infection, apply medication, insert suppositories, and for many other uses where hygiene is necessary. Finger Cots also can be used to protect a lightly bandaged finger from moisture and dirt for short periods of time. Air circulation to an injury is reduced while wearing a Finger Cot, so it should be worn for only a short period of time.Finger Cot Directions For Use:
- Step 1: Place finger to be covered in the center of Finger Cot with roll facing out.
- Step 2: Carefully unroll Finger Cot by pushing down to the end of the finger. Finger Cot should fit closely to the base of finger.
- Step 3: To remove Finger Cot, reverse process. Roll Finger Cot up finger. Avoid touching contaminated side of Finger Cot.
Warning: Finger Cots contain Natural Rubber Latex which may cause allergic reactions.
|Brand Name||Graham Field|
|Manufacturer Number||3908 M, 3908 L, 3908 XL|