Monoject™ 3 mL Syringe with Standard Hypodermic Needle, 20 G x 1"
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Permanent heat-etched graduations
- Latex-free plunger tip
- 3 mL Syringe
- Included with Standard Hypodermic Needles
- 20 G diameter of needle, 1" length of needle
Monoject Rigid Pack 3mL Syringes - 20 x 1"
AllegroMedical.com presents the Monoject Syringe with Hypodermic Needles. The syringe consists of a hypodermic needle Monoject™ 3 mL 20 gauge 1 inch detachable needle without safety feature. It features a polypropylene barrel and plunger rod, latex-free plunger tip with graduated barrel markings. Latex-free plunger tip is safe and comfortable for all skin types. Easy-to-use 2-piece polypropylene package is beneficial to the caregiver or doctor. Graduated barrel markings are easy-to-read and allow for precise measurements.
- The Monoject Syringe with Standard Hypodermic Needles is extremely sterile and is safe from contamination and infections.
- Single-use syringe and needle cannot be re-sterilized because the softpack packaging materials are impermeable so the gas cannot penetrate the package.
- Individually packaged syringe and needle for doctors convenience and easy storage.
- Polypropylene barrel and plunger rod made with no PVC or DEHP.
- Rigid, autoclavable, polypropylene hardpack: Protects against accidental product contamination and provides particulate-free package.
- Permanent heat-etched graduations: Allows precise fluid measurements; graduations cannot be erased or altered.
- Luer Lock Tip
- Ultra-sharp, tri-beveled, anti-coring needle