Monoject™ Standard Hypodermic Needle, Polypropylene Hub, 22 G x 1-1/2" - Box of 100
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
1-800-861-3211 or Contact Us online.
- Regular Bevel, A Bevel
- Color Code Blue
- Luer Lock
- Polypropylene Hub
- Stainless steel needle
- Without safety
- Regular wall
Monoject™ Standard Hypodermic Needle, Polypropylene Hub, 22 G x 1-1/2"
AllegroMedical.com presents the Monoject™ Standard Hypodermic Needle, Polypropylene Hub, 22 G x 1-1/2". The Monoject Hypodermic Needles are ultra-sharp, tri-beveled, and anti-coring stainless steel needle. The needle produces a consistently more comfortable injection because of the sharpness. The translucent, color-coded luer lock hub have tri-bevel point. The heat stake, cap-to-sheath seal provides visible and audible tamper evidence, which guarantees sterility before each use. Easy-grip design makes for an easy, safe opening package. The autoclavable in rigid pack is best use in O.R/procedure packs
- Ultra-sharp, tri-beveled, anti-coring, stainless steel needle
- Translucent, color-coded luer lock hub
- Color-coded cap on rigid pack
- Autoclavable in rigid pack for use in O.R/procedure packs
- Tri-bevel point
- Application: Hypodermic Needle
- Bevel Type: Regular Bevel, A Bevel
- Color Code: Orange
- Gauge: 22 Gauge
- HCPCS: A4215
- Hub Connecting Type: Luer Lock
- Hub Material: Polypropylene
- Length: 1-1/2" inch
- Needle Material: Stainless Steel
- Safety Type: Without Safety
- Sterility: Sterile
- Usage: Disposable
- Wall Type: Regular Wall
Fequently Asked Questions:
- What are the different bevel types available? Regular (A) Bevel for intramuscular and subcutaneous injections Ultrasmooth Bevel for subcutaneous injections (permanent needle only) Intradermal (Intermediate) Bevel for intradermal injections; skin testing Short (B) Bevel for intravenous or intrarterial applications and nerve blocks
- What are the needles made of? Needles are made of surgical grade stainless steel and are coated with a special grade silicone for lubrication. The combination of silicone and the sharpness of the point reduces both the force needed to penetrate and “drag” on insertion and withdrawal thus reducing discomfort to the patient.