MULTIDEX Hydrophilic POWDER Wound Dressing - 45 gram tube
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Fills the wound site, forms a protective coating
- Effective on even the hardest-to-heal wounds
- Is not absorbed systemically
- Controls odors, is nontoxic
Multidex Hydrophilic Powder Wound Dressing
Multidex Maltodextrin Hydrophilic Wound Dressing brings topical nutrients to the wound site to create an ideal environment for the body to heal itself.
Multidex Maltodextrin Hydrophilic Wound Dressing fills the wound site, rapidly mixes with the exudate, and forms a protective "coating" to create and maintain a moist environment beneficial for granulation tissue growth and epithlial proliferation.
Multidex Powder and Multidex Gel perform in the same way, except that the gel has been specially formulated for the dry or minimally draining wound.
Effective even in the hardest to heal infected wounds, Multidex Maltodextrin Hydrophilic Wound Dressing controls odors, decreases the amount of purulent exudate is nontoxic. Since Multidex is not absorbed systemically, it is even safe to use on diabetic wounds.
Features & Benefits:
- A hydrophilic Maltodextrin NF wound dressing clinically proven to promote the growth of granulation tissue and epithelial proliferation
- Quickly fills wound site, rapidly mixing with exudate to form a protective coating that maintains an ideal moisture balance to protect against dehydration
- Available as a powder for moist and wet wounds or as a gel for dry and minimally draining wounds
- For use on all wound types, including infected hard-to-heal wounds
- Specifically formulated to provide topical nutrients to wound sites, creating a natural healing environment
- Non-toxic and not systemically absorbed
- Controls odor while decreasing purulent exudate
- Penetrates all wound irregularities to fill tunneling and undermining
- Softens necrotic tissue to facilitate debridement
- Primary dressing
INDICATIONS: Venous stasis ulcers, Dermal ulcers, Partial and full thickness wounds, Arterial ulcers, Abdominal wounds, Infected wounds, Superfical wounds, Pressure ulcers, Dermal injuries, Second degree burns, Donor sites, Diabetic ulcers